The Polk HTS10 subwoofer enhances home theatre and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10" driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase correction are easy to access. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
HTS10 Subwoofer Features:
- Deep Bass for Home Theatre and Music - whether you're installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a subwoofer for the ultimate home theatre experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favourite music, the HTS10 delivers the powerful bass you crave.
- Patented Power Port floor-firing design smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimising turbulence, distortion and port noise. At the port tuning frequency, Power Port equipped subwoofers have 3dB less port noise than similarly configured subwoofers without Power Port.
- Dynamic Balance drivers - front-firing 10" driver with our patented Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimised to provide clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion, and greater durability.
- American Modern Styling - Curved edges offer a sensual yet powerful look that fits with any home decor. The HTS10 is designed to match our Signature Series range of home entertainment speaker products.
- Complete Control - Built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels. Set the power toggle to Auto on/off or DC control (12V trigger) for fast and easy on/off power switching in the sub and other home theatre equipment - all easily accessible on the back panel.
- Universal Compatibility - Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs - complements any home theatre system (cables not included).
- Quality Crafted Cabinet Design - Strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible colouration. Non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles, ensures a more lifelike sound.
- Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, Removable Speaker Grille, Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 years on electronics, 5 years on speaker driver
Type: Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimised driver
Total Frequency Response: 25Hz-180Hz
Upper -3dB Limit: 120Hz
Lower -3dB Limit: 30Hz
Inputs: LFE or stereo line level RCAs
Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
Continuous Power: 100 watts
Dynamic Power: 200 watts
Subwoofer Enclosure Type: Front-firing driver with floor-firing Power Port technology
Product Weight: 17.1kg
"The combination of the TL-350 satellite system and the DSW PRO 550 wi subwoofer delivers potent sound without the annoying lack of upper-bass energy that plagues so many compact sub/sat systems." September, 2011