Large-scale custom installations, whether retrofitting a whole home with built-in speakers or adding built-in speakers to a whole new-build home project, are helped immeasurably by anything that helps keep the project on budget. These budget-conscious V Series speakers are perfect for the job. They fit any application, from dining room to utility room, kitchen to guest bathroom, and deliver performance that’s good enough for the media room, too. And with the new slim bezel magnetic grille they virtually disappear.
- One-cut easy installation in existing walls or in new construction, for pros or DIYers alike, with no extra assembly and no additional cutting. (Pre-construction brackets are available separately.)
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
- Polk’s wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™ with ultra-small .6mm perf attaches magnetically to fit flush (acoustically inert).
- Swivel mount high-performance ¾" aimable silk dome tweeter for crisp, clear imaging.
- 6 ½" Dynamic Balance® polypropylene cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency.
- Polk patented Rotating Cam System ensures secure,vibration-free installation.
- Optional square grille available.Great height effect speakers in Dolby Atmos® installations.
Type: Silk/polymer dome
Mid / Woofer
Type: Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone
Total Frequency Response: 33Hz-27kHz
Upper -3dB Limit: 25 kHz
Lower -3dB Limit: 50 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency: 89 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100 watts per channel
Cut-Out Diameter: 20.80cm
Overall Diameter: 24.55cm
Overall Depth: 9.53cm