Thanks to its round profile, the RC-60i looks just like a lighting fixture so it will blend into your ceiling without calling attention to itself. But they sound so much better than your typical in-ceiling speakers that resemble a watering spout.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- With infinite baffle tuning, RCi speakers utilise the "virtual enclosure" of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC-6s.)
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimisation uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms, transitional spaces or even under eaves or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use. For outdoor speaker fun, use our Atrium® Series.)
- Paintable grilles let you build them in, and then forget all about them; RCi Series speakers practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk RC-60i In-Ceiling Speakers, click here.
Type: Dynamic Balance tweeter with metalised soft dome in ball-and-socket swivel mount
Mid / Woofer
Type: Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone and rubber surround
Total Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
Upper -3dB Limit: 20 kHz
Lower -3dB Limit: 60 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency: 89 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 100 watts per channel
Inputs: Spring-loaded clips
Cut-Out Diameter: 19.37cm
Overall Diameter: 22.86cm
Pre-Construction Bracket: PB 60
Overall Depth: 7.30cm